The venuesKeep reading for information about Metal 57 and Bateau Gustave.
The venue for the conference
The venue for the conference is an iconic building located in Boulogne-Billancourt called Metal 57. The building hosts the headquarters of BNP Paribas Real Estate. Built on the grounds of a former Renault factory, Metal 57 offers a hi-tech auditorium, comfortable conference rooms and an amazing sight of the Seine river on the rooftop.
Most importantly, Metal 57 is a certified environmentally-friendly building thanks to its excellent energy performance and circular economy system and construction; it received the High Quality Environment Certification and other certifications for Biodiversity.
How to get there:
- From Gare du Nord: M4 (Bagneux- Lucie Aubrac) + M9 (Pont de Sèvres)
- From Gare de l’Est: M7 (Villejuif-Louis Aragon) + M9 (Pont de Sèvres)
- From Gare de Lyon: RER A (Cergy Le Haut) + M9 (Pont de Sèvres)
- From Gare Montparnasse: Tram N (Plaisir – Grignon) + Bus 389 (Hotel de Ville de Boulogne-Billancourt)
● ibis Paris Boulogne Billancourt
● Best Western Select Hotel
● Novotel Paris Pont De Sevres
● Greet Boulogne Billancourt Paris
● ibis Styles Paris Boulogne Marcel Sembat
● Boulogne Résidence Hotel
● Lagrange Apart’Hotel Paris-Boulogne
The social event
On the evening of June 15, Bateau Gustave, a boat docked on the Seine, will host our social event. This will be the occasion to network, meet with old friends, and, also, enjoy an impressive view of the Eiffel Tower. The boat is easily accessible (metro n.6).
How to get there:
- From Gare du Nord: M4 (Bagneux- Lucie Aubrac) + M6 (Bir-Hakeims)
- From Gare de l’Est: M4 (Bagneux- Lucie Aubrac) + M6 (Bir-Hakeims)
- From Gare de Lyon: M6 (Bir-Hakeims)
- From Gare Montparnasse: M6 (Bir-Hakeims)
● Novotel Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
● Hotel Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel
● Novotel Paris Vaugirard Montparnasse
● Novotel Paris Centre Gare Montparnasse
● Best Western Au Trocadéro
● Hotel de la Paix Tour Eiffel
● Passy Eiffel